Composting businesses supports to keep the community clean by composting leaves and recyclable organic materials. From this raw material, compost is created, which can then be sold to consumers or used on farms or in residential areas. Composting businesses typically operate out of a large facility where the composting takes place. They may pick up other people’s compost for a fee, or accept drop-offs for a fee.
- Choose your type of backyard compost bin.
- Choose your composter location.
- Add kitchen, yard and garden waste they accumulate.
- Continue to add layers until your bin is full.
- Maintain your compost bin.